Men's Fashion Colour Blocking Spring Summer

I haven't seen men wear so much at once colour in a very long time, I must say I am quite impressed by the amount of  male fashionistas out there willing to try something new, similar to what the women are wearing this spring summer.

Men's Fashion
Men's Fashion
I know a lot of guys do not carry bags, but this look overall is so sexy, I mean very hot in every sense of the word. Check out the colour blocking going on (absolutely insane), am sorry you can't see the full outfit but the point is to check out the colour palette and get inspiration on how to mix and match your own outfit to create a colour block effect too; from their pants, to the shoes and finally their bags and if you can take note, they had no socks on. If you can pull this look off you are certified period!

0 comments :

Post a Comment